Are you currently unemployed and would like to get back into work?
Are you worried that you don’t have the skills employers are looking for? We understand that applying for a new job can be worrying and stressful, we specialise in helping you to improve your chances of getting back into work by supporting you with your CV, distributing it to potential employers and helping you too improve your interview technique.
We offer a range of training programmes & resources to help you kick start your new career.
We offer a wide range of free help, advice and information on all aspects of employment including free access to the following facilities & services:-
- Computers, full internet Access
- Support with writing or updating your CV – When was the last time you updated your CV? This is your first impression with potential employers, we can help you create a professional up to date CV.
- Interview techniques – Not had to give an interview for a long time? Our team can help you polish your interview techniques.
- Current Job Opportunities, Job search materials and specialist jobsearch support
- Setting you up with a free e-mail account
- Free postage for job applications
- Newspapers and trade publications
- Photocopying, Printers, Stationary, Telephones and fax machine
- Training Materials & Training Modules
- Support and advice with job applications, completing forms and applying on line
- Preparation for interview and interview techniques
We have Employment Support Centres in Machynlleth, Welshpool, Newtown, Llandrindod Wells, Brecon, Ystradgynlais, Carmarthen, Ammanford, Llanelli – where our advisers are on hand to help you improve your chances of getting a job. Trac have supported over 10,000 people back into work.
Trac are working in partnership with Jobfit to deliver welfare to work programmes in Carmarthenshire & Powys on behalf of The Department for Work and Pensions.